The PULSE of Coaching is a group mentoring program for advanced coaching skills, accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). It includes 10 mentoring hours for ACC and PCC credentialing and awarding 24 Core Competences CCEunits for ACC and PCC renewal.
The PULSE of Coaching is designed for coaches who want:
- to acquire an ACC or PCC credentials with ICF
to renew their current ACC or PCC credentials
- to transform their learning into solid coaching skills
- to develop their own coaching style
- to take the next step in their coaching development
- to boost their confidence as coaches
- to increase the impact of their coaching conversations
Our WHY to create The PULSE of Coaching
Our mission as mentor coaches is to contribute to the establishment of high standards in the coaching profession. We support coaches who are striving for professional excellence and growth, provoking them to boldly unleash their coaching genius.
We believe that all coaches deserve mentor-coaches to help them unleash their talent and personal coaching style, just like the great Mozart had a piano teacher to discover and develop his genius.
Being trainer assistants for the last three years in the ACTP program “The Art and Science of Coaching” of Erickson college, Canada, our task is to support coaches from all around the world to master and apply the core coaching competencies as defined by ICF at a PCC level. We like saying that this work keeps us on “the pulse of coaching”. This inspired us to apply our mentoring skills in support of our fellow coaches who strive for taking their coaching skills to a higher level and acquire ICF credentials.
Your WHY to choose The PULSE of Coaching?
- Get professional support to create your vision for coaching excellence and to stay focused;
- Benefit on proven plan and strategies to achieve it;
- Share learning and experience, receive support in a community of dedicated coaches;
- Boost your confidence as a coach;
- Build your unique coaching style by taking advantage of powerful mentoring;
- Get 10 mentoring hours for ACC or PCC credentialing;
Get 24 CCE units (core competencies) for ACC renewal.
How does The PULSE of Coaching work?
- 15 min. individual goal setting call;
- 7 hours group mentoring (7 sessions x 90 min.), online;
- 3 hours individual mentoring (3 sessions x 60 min.), online;
- 6 x 60/90 min. practice in triads;
- Unlimited coaching sessions with real clients;
- 6 hours of MasterMind (6 sessions x 60 min.), online calls for generating ideas and mutual strategic support of the participants;
- Recordings of all mentoring sessions;
- Written materials before and after every mentoring session;
- Verbal and/or written feedback addressing the demonstrated coaching competencies;
- CCE Certificate;
- Groups are limited to 6-10 participants to ensure individual approach to each participant;
- Duration of the program: 4 months
What is the focus of The PULSE of Coaching?
- Work in depth on all 11 Core Coaching Competencies defined by ICF;
- Self-assessment and self-awareness of the current level of all coaching competencies;
- Identifying and pointing out the strengths and weaknesses of the coaching skills of each participant;
- Specific tasks and exercises to improve the implementation of every core coaching competency;
- Discussion of case studies and challenges in the coaching practice;
- Rules and tools to help demonstrate all the core coaching competencies in a single coaching session;
- Practice, practice, practice of the core coaching competencies;
- Preparation for the Coach Knowledge Assessment by ICF;
- Three way feedback – by coach, client, mentors.
What is the investment in The PULSE of Coaching?
The investment in the whole program, as described above, is Euro 890.00 per participant (VAT excluded)
Note: receiving 10 hours of mentoring does not guarantee credentialing since there are additional ICF requirements that the candidates should meet in order to apply.