What is Mentoring About
Mentor Coaching is a supportive relationship between a mentor (mentor-coach) and a coach. The mentor provides professional assistance through coaching and sharing of information, experience and advice and supports the coach in his journey for achieving certain coaching competency or credentialing. The mentor coaching relationship focuses on professional growth, coaching skills development, building personal coaching style and improving coaching practice.
A mentor-coach is invaluable friend on your way to coaching excellence and if you strive for becoming a great coach, our mentoring solutions are a must:
- Group and individual mentoring approach
- Flexible schedule: all sessions are held online at a convinient time
- Recordings of all sessions
- Feedback on demonstrated competencies – both written and verbal
- Community for discussions, advice sharing and assistance