The PULSE of Coaching is a group MENTORING program for advanced Coaching skills, accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
It includes 10 Mentoring hours for ACC and PCC credentialing and awarding 24 CCE units for ACC renewal!
The PULSE of Coaching is designed for Coaches who want to:
- Acquire an ACC or PCC credentials with ICF
- Renew their current ACC credentials
- Transform their learning into solid Coaching skills
- Develop their own Coaching style
- Take the next step in their Coaching development
- Boost their confidence as Coaches
- Increase the impact of their Coaching conversations
What’s in It for YOU
- 24 CCE points (required for ICF ACC accreditation and renewal)
- More than 400 minutes of group Mentoring sessions
- More than 180 minutes of individual Mentoring sessions
- More than 400 minutes of Mastermind sessions
- Feedback on demonstrated competencies – both written and verbal
- Preparation for the Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA) of ICF
- Training materials and Coaching tools
- Certificate for advanced Coaching training with 24 ССЕ
Pls see the new requirements for individual credentialing of ICF, as of July 31, 2018, at:
Make sure you are part of the Group and improve your Coaching style!
Our mission as Mentor Coaches is to contribute to the establishment of high standards in the Coaching profession. We support Coaches who are striving for professional excellence and growth, provoking them to boldly unleash their Coaching genius.
Leave A Comment